Registration is open for the 2020 Restoration Convention + Industry Expo Virtual Conference
The conference will be held October 6-7, 2020 virtually.
- Two (2) virtual convention registration passes for the price of one
- Complimentary access to RIA’s April Virtual Conference content
- Session content with both technical and business track learning
- Session content geared toward senior tech level personnel
- Xactimate pricing training to help restorers increase their bottom line and achieve fair market pricing
- Live and on-demand access to all session content so you can train your staff
- Earn up to 17 CE credits with RIA & IICRC for participation in both the April Virtual Conference (on-demand) and the Restoration Convention + Industry Expo Virtual Conference
- Access to virtual exhibitor presentations to learn about the latest products and technologies
- Virtual networking sessions with fellow restoration professionals & industry experts
- 10% discount off 2021 Restoration Convention + Industry Expo registration
|RIA Member (Two Registrations for the Price of One)||$680|
Non-Member (Two Registrations for the Price of One)
Note: When completing registration, you must select a quantity of TWO (2) to access the second registration. If you have already completed registration and wish to add an additional attendee, please contact email@example.com and someone will assist you.
Acceptable payment forms include: checks made payable to RIA (drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars), Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Full payment must accompany all online registration confirmations. If you would like to pay by check, click the Pay Later option at the end of the registration process. Please print a copy of your confirmation page and submit that along with a check payable to RIA and mail to:
Attn: RIA 2020 Convention and Exposition
1120 Route 73, Suite 200
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Note: Registration fees via check payment must be received within two weeks of the registration date. If payment is not received by this date your registration will be canceled.
Online registrations will receive an email confirmation once you have completed the registration process. For questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.