Rules and Regulations
Terms and Conditions
Following its submission by Exhibitor, the Contract for Exhibit Space shall become binding upon acceptance by the management (hereinafter referred to as “RIA”) of the International Convention and Industry Expo (hereinafter referred to as the “Show”). References to RIA herein shall be deemed to include any duly authorized representative, agent or employee of RIA.
1. No one other than the official contractor (hereinafter referred to as “Show Contractor”), as designated by the RIA, or such contractors as have been approved in writing by RIA or the Show Contractor, shall connect or disconnect utility service(s), install wiring, spotlights or do other electrical or carpentry work, and all such work shall be at the Exhibitor’s expense.
2. No Exhibitor shall exhibit or permit to be exhibited in the space allotted to him any merchandise, product or service other than that which relates to the businesses of cleaning, restoration, or environmental remediation and as specified by the Exhibitor in the contract. Space shall not be sublet without the written permission of RIA and the sharing of space by the Exhibitor or use of the space by persons or in a manner not authorized by RIA is prohibited. Neither shall Exhibitor market, advertise or promote any product or service which may directly compete with those of RIA without prior written permission from RIA.
3. RIA shall have the right to adopt such rules and regulations as to the conduct of parties prior to, during and after the Show which in its discretion it deems to be in the best interest of the Show, and the Exhibitor agrees to abide by and be bound by all rules and regulations adopted by RIA as well as all rules and regulations of general application that may be issued by the Show venue and all laws and Regulations of municipal, county and state authorities as may apply to the Show.
4. The Exhibitor’s property shall be placed on display and exhibited at its own risk and neither RIA, Show Contractor nor Show Venue shall be responsible for any loss suffered by Exhibitor for any reason; and neither RIA nor Show venue shall be responsible for the death or injury to any person or for damage, including consequential damages, or loss of property of the Exhibitor, its officers, agents, employees, or invitees resulting from any cause whatsoever and the Exhibitor hereby indemnifies and holds RIA and/or the Show venue harmless for any suit, action or claim arising out of any act of commission or omission by the Exhibitor; and the Exhibitor shall secure and furnish upon demand evidence of comprehensive general liability coverage adequate, therefore.
5. If the Exhibitor fails to comply in any respect with the terms, conditions, rules or regulations of this contract, all rights of.