Virtual Conference Benefits
2020 Restoration Convention + Industry Expo Virtual Conference
October 6 – 7, 2020
The Restoration Convention + Industry Expo Virtual Conference experience will include the following benefits for attendees:
- Two (2) virtual convention registration passes for the price of one
- Complimentary access to RIA’s April Virtual Conference content
- Session content including technical track learning
- Content geared toward senior tech level personnel
- Xactimate pricing training to help restorers increase their bottom line and achieve fair market pricing
- Live and on-demand access to all session content so you can train your staff
- Earn up to 17 CE credits with RIA & IICRC for participation in both the April Virtual Conference (on-demand) and the Restoration Convention + Industry Expo Virtual Conference
- Access to virtual exhibitor presentations to learn about the latest products and technologies
- 10% discount off 2021 Restoration Convention + Industry Expo registration
- $15 GrubHub food delivery voucher courtesy of our sponsors IICRC and Sunbelt.
If you were already registered for the 2020 Restoration Convention + Industry Expo, you are automatically registered for the virtual event (no need to re-register) and will receive access to your additional complimentary registration pass via email.
For those who are not already registered, you can register now.
For questions or assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
The virtual conference will include business and technical track session content. Participants will have the option to attend different tracks throughout the two-day event and will have on-demand access to all of the session content after the convention. The formal session and track schedule will be posted soon. Stay tuned!